Skip to content
Our Active Campaigns:
- In partnership with the AARP Foundation, we are sponsoring a low-income, Chicago elementary school to enroll in the Experience Corps program.
- Help Bheem The Puppy walk again! We’re helping raise money for Bheem’s two surgeries, his new prosthetic, and to get this happy, sweet dog ready for adoption! CLICK HERE TO HELP!
- CareZare: a free app you can download to help you, your family, and other caregivers coordinate care for your loved one with dementia
- AARP Family Caregiving: Information, support, and resources
- Help for Alzheimers Families
Suggested Reading List:
- Juggling Life, Work, and Caregiving by Amy Goyer
- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life by David Brooks
- The Generosity Network: New Transformational Tools for Successful Fund-Raising by Jennifer McCrea + Jeffrey C. Walker
- Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer’s Journey: A Guide for Families and Caregivers by Jolene Brackey
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss by Nancy L. Mace + Peter V. Rabins
- The Knowledge Gap: The hidden cause of America’s broken education system — and how to fix it by Natalie Wexler