Skip to content
Our Active Campaigns:
- CLICK HERE to support our campaign for Maria Shriver’s Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement!
- To help achieve our mission and purpose, you can JOIN our Sustaining Partnership Program!
- Alzheimer’s Association including 24/7 Helpline
- Alzheimer’s Association Local Resource Finder
- The Alzheimer’s Store
- AARP Member Benefits Guide for Caregivers
- AARP Family Caregiving website: Information, support, and resources
- CareZare: a free app you can download to help you, your family, and other caregivers coordinate care for your loved one with dementia
- Help for Alzheimers Families
- Daily Caring: 2019 Award Winner | Best Caregiver Website
- Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care | YouTube Channel
Suggested Reading List:
- Creative Care: A Revolutionary Approach to Dementia and Elder Care by Anne Basting
- Juggling Life, Work, and Caregiving by Amy Goyer
- The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone’s Mind by Jonah Berger
- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life by David Brooks
- The Generosity Network: New Transformational Tools for Successful Fund-Raising by Jennifer McCrea + Jeffrey C. Walker
- Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer’s Journey: A Guide for Families and Caregivers by Jolene Brackey
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss by Nancy L. Mace + Peter V. Rabins
- The Knowledge Gap: The hidden cause of America’s broken education system — and how to fix it by Natalie Wexler
- Return on Courage: A Business Playbook for Courageous Change by Ryan Berman
- How to Improve Quality of Life for Someone Who Has Alzheimer’s by Esther Heerema, MSW
- Why We All Need Philosophy by Mark Manson
- On his 68th birthday, futurist and author Kevin Kelly shared 68 bits of unsolicited advice….advice that will surely change your approach to life. Enjoy!
- 28 Strategies To Be Happy; Todd’s online book about the lessons he’s learned about how to be happy…
- 50 ideas that can change your life!