Skip to content
Our Active Campaigns:
- In partnership with the AARP Foundation, we are sponsoring a low-income, Chicago elementary school to enroll in the Experience Corps program.
- Help Bheem The Puppy walk again! We’re helping raise money for Bheem’s two surgeries, his new prosthetic, and to get this happy, sweet dog ready for adoption! CLICK HERE TO HELP!
- 2020 Sustaining Partner program!
- Alzheimer’s Association including 24/7 Helpline
- Alzheimer’s Association Local Resource Finder
- The Alzheimer’s Store
- AARP Member Benefits Guide for Caregivers
- AARP Family Caregiving website: Information, support, and resources
- CareZare: a free app you can download to help you, your family, and other caregivers coordinate care for your loved one with dementia
- Help for Alzheimers Families
- Daily Caring: 2019 Award Winner | Best Caregiver Website
- Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care | YouTube Channel
Suggested Reading List:
- Juggling Life, Work, and Caregiving by Amy Goyer
- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life by David Brooks
- The Generosity Network: New Transformational Tools for Successful Fund-Raising by Jennifer McCrea + Jeffrey C. Walker
- Creating Moments of Joy Along the Alzheimer’s Journey: A Guide for Families and Caregivers by Jolene Brackey
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss by Nancy L. Mace + Peter V. Rabins
- The Knowledge Gap: The hidden cause of America’s broken education system — and how to fix it by Natalie Wexler